Data Processing Owner
VIA Monteneri 43
VAT Number 03398160543
Location of data processing
Treatments related to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of Via Monteneri 43 and they are only handled by technical personnel of the processor, or by specialists responsible for maintenance at their headquarters. For more information, contact the owner.
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this application / site , independently or through third parties, There are: Cookies, Usage data, email, name, surname, city, sex, date of birth, various types of data and telephone number.
The Personal Information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Data Use, collected automatically when using this app / site.
Unless otherwise stated, all data required by this application / site are required. If the user refuses to communicate, it might be impossible for this application / site to provide the Service. In cases where this application / site data indicate some as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users that have doubts about which data are required, They are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application / website and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF TREATMENT OF DATA COLLECTED
The holder shall take appropriate safety measures to prevent access, disclosure, The unauthorized modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is done by computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, They may have access to other data subjects involved in the organization of this application / site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, Legal, System administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communications agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Responsible for by the Data Privacy. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Treatment Base
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes ();
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority before it the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to enter into a contract.
The Data are kept at the registered office and operational headquarters and the Holder and in any other place where those involved in the treatment are located.
For more information, contact the owner.
Given the activities performed by the owner, All of the services provided and of which it enjoys and the possible use of web systems, cloud or other, The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the detail section of the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or of two or more countries, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the owner to protect data.
It should take place either one of these transfers, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask for information to the data by contacting the extremes shown in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held back until he has completed the execution of the contract, as well as for the fulfillment of its financial and legal obligations.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of such interest. You can get more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal Information as long as until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period keeps the Personal Information will be deleted.
Therefore, at the expiration of that period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
The use of the collected data
The User's data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Address management and sending email messages, SPAM Protection, Contact the User and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To get more detailed information about the treatment aims and Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the user can refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
The user, filling with their own data in the contact form, consents to its use for responding to requests for information, preventive, or of any other nature indicated by the form.
Personal Information collected: city, surname, date of birth, email, name, sex and different types of data.
Mailing list o newsletter
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts that can be transmitted email messages containing information, of a commercial or promotional nature, related to this application / site. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration for this application / site or after making a purchase.
Personal Information collected: surname, email, name and phone number.
The e-mail address entry also constitutes express consent to the processing of data and confirms that he has read and understood the present disclosure that must be read prior to proceed further with the inscription.
Moreover, in the communication of confirmation of registration data is specified and the procedures for cancellation by the same distribution list.
- Address management and sending email messages
This type of services used to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with you.
These services may also allow to collect data on the date and time display of messages by the User, User interaction with them as well as, such as information on click on the links inserted in messages.
MailUp an address management service and sending email messages provided by MailUp S.p.A..
Personal Information collected: email.
- SPAM Protection
This type of service analyzes traffic for this application / site, potentially containing Personal Information Users, in order to filter traffic from parts, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is a protection service provided by Google Inc SPAM.
Personal Information collected: Cookies and Data Usage.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with IP anonymized (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this app / site, create reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymity works shortening within the borders of the European Union member states or other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area the IP address of the Users. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and statements within the US.
Personal Information collected: Cookies and Data Usage.
You can pay for the services offered by this application / website by debit or credit card or the payment service via app.
To enable the payment service via the App you can enter the details of your credit card or other payment method (ad is. PayPal). The credit card details provided will be forwarded via encrypted connection to the payment service provider appointed by us, who will perform a so-called method of payment authentication by blocking an amount of pennies (EUR 0,50) on your account to ensure that the chosen payment method is active. We rely on two providers of payment services, Both PCI DSS Certified (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), so that, in the event of failure of one of the two, we can guarantee to offer payment. For safety reasons we are sent to us only the first six and the last
four numbers of your credit card, that we store for identification and explanation purposes.
With regard to the payment, according to the article 6 (1) b) GDPR to enter into the contract the following personal data is treated: Name and surname, sex, address, country, tongue, email address, mobile phone number, name and surname of the owner of the credit card, issuing credit cards, first six and last four digits of credit card, expiration date of the credit card, whether your PayPal account e-mail address and information about your device (device ID, etc.).
Without the treatment of these data we can not offer specific payment services.
ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
With this app / site, collect information from and relating to computers, mobile phones, smart TVs and other devices connected to the integrated web with our products and we combine this information on the different devices in use. For example, we use the information collected about the use of our products on the phone to personalize content (including ads) or functions appear during the use of our products on other devices (ad is. portable computer or tablet) or to detect if action has been taken in response to an ad shown on the phone or on another device.
The information we collect from these devices include: Device Attributes: information such as operating system, hardware and software versions, Battery Level, signal strength, storage space available, tipo in browser, Plug-in names and types of files and apps;
Network and Internet: information such as name of the mobile operator or ISP, tongue, time zone, cellphone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, Information on other devices nearby or in your network, to help you, for example, to broadcast a video from mobile to TV streaming;
* * *
RIGHTS / INTERESTED
Users can exercise at any time, under Articles by 15 al 22 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, the following rights:
- revoke your consent at any time: You may revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of my personal data: You may object to the processing of data when it is done on a basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section.
- access their data: The User has the right to obtain information on data processed by the Holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
- check and ask for rectification: You can check the accuracy of their data and update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment: When certain conditions are met, User can apply for the limitation of their treatment data. In this case the owner will not process data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of Personal Data: When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner: You have the right to receive their data in a structured format, common and readable use by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another holder. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the consent of the User, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- submit a complaint: You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, exercise of State authority before it the Holder or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, Users are entitled to object to the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
Please note that the Users, where their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, They may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise Your rights, Users may direct a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this app / site or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of the Public Authority.
Log System and Maintenance
For reasons related to the operation and maintenance, this application / site and any third-party services used by it could collect Log System, ie files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address User.
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to "Do Not Track"
This application / site does not support requests "Do Not Track".
To find out if any third-party services used to support, Users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the Holder will again raise your consent, if necessary.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL INFORMATION - GLOSSARY GDPR
They are reported to follow the definitions adopted in Article. 4 of the GDPR:
1) 'Personal data': any information relating to an identified or identifiable ("interested"); an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetics, psychic, economic, a social cultural;
2) "treatment": any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, the registration, the organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, the comparison or interconnection, the limitation, erasure or destruction;
3) "Treatment limitation ': marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in future;
4) 'Profiling': any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects related to the professional performance, the economic situation, Health, personal preferences, the interests, reliability, behavior, the location or movements of that individual;
5) "Pseudonymisation": the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific person concerned without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information are stored separately and are subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that such personal data is not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
6) «Archive»: any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, regardless of the fact that this set is centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
7) "Data Controller": the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body, individually or together with other, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; When the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union law or Member State, the data controller or the specific criteria for his nomination may be determined by Union law or Member State;
8) 'Controller': the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller;
9) "addressee": the natural or legal person, the public authority, service or other body to whom disclosure of personal data, whether or not third. However, public authorities that can receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union law or the Member States are not regarded as recipients; the processing of such data by those public authorities complies with the applicable rules on data protection in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
10) "third": the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or body other than the data subject, the data controller, the controller and persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the owner or manager;
11) "Consent": any freely given, specific, informed and unequivocal concerned, with which the same manifests his assent, by declaration or unambiguous positive action, that personal data concerning him are being processed;
12) "Personal data breach": the breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, editing, unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated;
13) "Genetic data": personal data relating to inherited genetic or acquired characteristics of an individual that provide unique information on the physiology or health of that individual, and which result in particular from the analysis of a biological sample of the individual either;
14) "Biometrics": the personal data obtained by a specific heat treatment that is related to the physical characteristics, physiological or behavioral of a natural person or confirm that allow the unique identification, such as facial image or fingerprint data;
15) "Health data": personal data relating to physical or mental health of an individual, including the provision of health care services, revealing information about the state of his health;
16) 'Main establishment': to) regarding a data controller with operations in more than one Member State, the place of its central offices in the Union, except that decisions on the purposes and the means of the processing of personal data are taken in another establishment, the data controller in the Union and that the establishment has the power to order the execution of those decisions, in which case the plant that has adopted such decision is considered to be the main settlement;
- b) processing of personal data which takes place as part of activities under one roof of a data controller or data processor Union, but affecting or likely to affect substantially on interested in more than one Member State.
* * *
Use of Data: have the information automatically collected through this application / site (Also the third-party applications integrated into this app / site ), including: IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users who connect with this application / site , URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the file size of the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed within the application / website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages, the parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
User: the individual who uses this app / site, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested.
This Application / Site : the hardware or software tool by which they are collected and processed Personal Data of Users.
Service: The service provided by this application / site as defined in relative terms (if present) on this site / app.
European Union (o UE): unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is meant extended to all current EU member states and the European Economic Area.
Cookies: Small portion of data stored within the device User.
* * *
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple systems of law, including Articles. 13 and 14 of the Regulations (EU) 2016/679.
All material is protected by intellectual property rights, in accordance with current legislation in Italy, as well as documentation, the brands, pictures, the graphics, software and other site content - relevant to the holder - are owned by the same owner.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in further information, in offering suggestions or in filing complaints or raising objections as to the privacy policies of the organization or the way the owner deals with personal data, It may do so by writing to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
 In some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Information without your consent must exist or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (“opt-out”) such treatment. This is not, however, it applies if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data.